1. How to Check Whether Connected PC Speaker is Working or Not
1. Check speaker is connected in correct port. Either in rear or front panel (always prefer rear port) (Refer Image 01 & 02)
2. Check speaker power is ON or OFF. Turn it ON.
3. Check speaker volume is set to audible state (if your speakers has volume adjuster).
4. Check PC volume is set to audible state. (Refer Image 03)
5. Check audio output device is set to connected speaker. (Refer Image 04, 05, 06)
6. Play audio and check if it works.
7. If still no output from you speaker. Check audio driver is properly installed in your PC.
8. Install audio driver from motherboard manufacturer website and check.